Just another WordPress.com site
Huge thanks to Give Me Dramas for nominating me for this. For those who don’t already know, the Liebster award is something the blogging world came up with to get to know a little something about each blogger and celebrate/discover the bloggers who have fewer than 200 subscribers/followers. So let’s begin:
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
Ok so here are my 11 facts. I think I’ve done something very similar to this before though…
Fact 1: I don’t like talking about myself
I think this fact is evident since my blog was made so I can talk about Joe Cheng…
Fact 2: I’m afraid of potato sprouts
I love potatoes, but I can’t touch potato sprouts. There’s just something about them that freak me out. They’re disgusting.
Fact 3: I’ve read Fifty Shades of Grey... and I liked it (sorta)
Don’t judge me. It’s not as dirty as people might think it is. Just skim the kinky parts! It’s all the same stuff every time!
Fact 4: My favorite pastime is sleep
Fact 5: I hate driving
I have road rage. That pretty much sums it all up.
Fact 6: I have so much love for my stuffed animals
I talk to them, I sleep with them and I love them unconditionally.Yes, Toy Story creators, I blame you. It’s not weird, it’s awesome.
Fact 7: Family is everything
My family means everything to me, and that includes my stuffed animals… because they are family.
Fact 8: I like writing but I’m not very good at it
When I was growing up, English was my favorite subject because I was really good at it. Or so I thought. Then in high school my teacher gave me a huge wake up call and wrote, “Write in English next time,” on one of my analytical essays. Yeah, that will kill your spirit every time. The good thing is that that didn’t stop me from writing stories and continuing to learn more about writing. I’m forever a student.
Fact 9: I used to be allergic to shrimp
When I was young, I used to get itchy right after I ate shrimp or any kind of shellfish. My throat would itch like crazy and I would have itchy patches all over my body. I thought I was allergic, but my mom thought that idea was rubbish. She didn’t understand how I was allergic but no one else in the family was. So I stopped eating shrimp and shellfish for about 4 years until I was in college. My friends had wanted to go to a restaurant that mainly served shellfish, so I went along with them and ate about half a pound of shrimp without itching. I eat them now :)!
Fact 10: My parents gave my siblings and me generic American names so we wouldn’t get picked on
Yeah, the kids didn’t pick on us for our names. They picked on us because we were the only Asians in school.
Fact 11: Teachers make a difference
Most, if not all, of my teachers had impacted me in some way throughout my life. So for those bloggers or readers who are teachers, know that you do make a difference in a child’s life every single day, even if you aren’t told so.
Alright that took forever @_@!
1. Who is your ALL TIME favourite second lead? You know, the one you cheered for and desperately hoped for a break in drama law so that they could end up with the girl.
AH! It has to be Joe Cheng as Kui from the Taiwanese drama The Rose. How can we get Ella and Joe to do another drama/film together? Their chemistry in that drama was amaze-balls!!!! I cried when Kui saw Bai He and Jin kissing in the rain! Man… take a look at the mv below and see if you don’t cry bullets! Joe is freaking awesome in this and it was his first drama too. I know his long hair might deter you from watching but don’t let it! It’s such a good drama! I think it might have been my fave had it not been for the ending.
A few close seconds would be Chris Wu (I think that is his name) from Autumn’s Concerto and Jiro Wang from Hana Kimi.
2. What is your favourite snack to eat while watching dramas?
HAHA! I don’t eat snacks while I watch dramas. I tend to eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner in front of the computer screen. No room for snacks.
3. Noodles or rice?
4. Would you ever go on We Got Married? If yes with whom?
Obviously Joe Cheng. Actually, I want to see Lee Da Hae and Joe Cheng on We Got Married. That would be cute. 🙂
5. TW dramas, K dramas, or J dramas?
Tdrama if I want a comedy, Jdrama if I want substance, and Kdrama if I want to cry.
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Why?
2. If a Zombie Apocalypse happened tomorrow, what would your weapon of choice be? Why?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. What made you start your blog? Does anyone in your family know about your blog?
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie?
6. Comedy or Drama?
7. What are you listening to right now?
8. Jackie Chan or Jet Li?
9. What are you looking forward to this year?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Man this is probably the most I’ve written in a long while…
watch what rocks your boat
Your source for Chinese Entertainment News
My Cup of Tea
Recapping Dramas, Writing, and Adventuring
All about Lee Da Hae
"I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life"
This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
Sharing my drama reviews, rants and opinions
Daca vrei sa ai o zi implinita, atinge un Suflet! Macar, Unul... If you want a fullfiled day, touch a Soul! At least one. ..